Natursutten Natural Rubber Teether Toy
Safer by design
The starfish design is ideal for small hands to hold onto, so you can use it as baby toys 6 to 12 months and even teething toys for babies 0 to 6 months.
A safe alternative to conventional baby teether toys. Made with two sides of all-natural rubber, fused together by more all-natural rubber — with a cushion of air in between. No glue is used in the making of the product. It's easy to wash by hand with just mild soap and warm water. Natursutten's construction adheres to the strictest European and U.S. safety standards. Babies love Natursutten products. One reason may be the soft rubber, which has a more natural feel than artificial silicone. You'll understand at first touch.
- Made from liquid rubber milk from sustainably harvested rubber trees.
- Natural rubber is softer than silicone.
- Crafted in Italy by a family-run business, each Natursutten teether takes 7 weeks and 20 hand-held steps to go from liquid sap to finished product.
- Natural rubber has no BPA, phthalates, or chemical softening agents.
- The latex allergy provoking protein is removed from Natursutten products during the production. Never use a product made from natural rubber for a child with a diagnosed latex allergy.
When the baby's first teeth erupt, the gums often lie delicately over the breaking tooth tip which can hurt and be uncomfortable for the child. To reduce discomfort, Natursutten's teether toy is strong but flexible and comfortably soft for little gums to bite on. It massages the gums and helps teeth eruption.
What to expect — a little hand crafted natural product
- When you first open the package, you may notice a 'rubbery' smell — that's perfectly natural.
- Each teether is unique and unlike silicone, the teether can display marks and lines in the rubber. Colour may also vary by batch.
- The natural rubber will probably turn whitish after boiling it for 5 minutes — don't worry, it'll get back to its original colour in a few days.
- The rubber will get darker over time. That's natural. It's time to replace it if the teether starts to feel sticky overall. Usually around 6 to 8 weeks.
|Package content||1 teether toy|