Natursutten Glass Baby Bottle 110 ml, 2 Pack
Baby bottles in borosilicate-glass (as used in laboratories) produced in France. Nipples produced in pure natural rubber milk, the exact same material as used in the Natursutten pacifier.
Included in the Natursutten glass baby bottle we introduce an 'Anti colic double valve' developed for Natursutten. The valve secures a natural flow of milk and reduces the risk of colic and gas. The bottles are dishwater and microwave safe (N.B.: Not the nipple!). All parts are produced in Europe and meet the demands for the European standard EN1430.
- 2 glass baby bottles, 110 ml each, regular neck.
- 2 natural rubber nipples, slow flow (from 0 months +).
- 2 ring, sealing disks and caps.
- 2 anti colic valves.
Instructions for use in the box-leaflet.
Packaging is environmentally friendly using FSC certified paper from sustainable forestry, free of harmful chemistry.
|Material||Baby bottle: Borosilicate-glass; Nipple: Natural rubber latex|
|Capacity||110 ml (4 fluid oz)|
|Age||0 months up|
|Origin||France & Italy|
|Package content||2 glass baby bottles, 110 ml each, regular neck; 2 natural rubber nipples, slow flow (from 0 months +); 2 ring, sealing disks and caps; 2 anti colic double valves.|
For your child's safety and health: Warning!
- Always use this product with adult supervision.
- Never use feeding teats as a soother.
- Continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids will cause tooth decay.
- Always check food temperature before feeding.
- Glass bottles may break.
- Keep all parts not in use out of the reach of children.
- Produced from natural rubber latex which might cause allergic reactions.
Before first use
For hygienic reasons place nipples in boiling water for 5 minutes, followed by a gentle wash in lukewarm water with a mild liquid soap added.
Before each use
- Inspect before each use and pull bottle nipples in all directions to check for cracks and holes. Throw away at the first sign of damage or weakness.
- Always clean before use.
- Separate and wash in lukewarm water with mild liquid soap.
- After filling, place the baby bottle in a container of hot water, until the content has reached the desired temperature.
- Place rubber nipple after heating.
- Avoid overheating, and shake bottle well after heating to ensure an even temperature. Always control temperature on own wrist before use.
How to use the bottle
- To minimise the risk of swallowing excess air when using the baby bottle we recommend to use the enclosed double valve. The bottle however is fully usable with out the valve.
- Place the nipple carefully inside the ring followed by the anti-colic double valve (top up). Fill the bottle and place the ring including bottle nipple and anti colic valve on the bottle and tighten well.
- Please follow instructions from manufacturer of baby milk formula.
- Keep the baby in a semi upright position supporting the head and neck. The child must not be placed in a lying down position when using the bottle, as it might cause ear infections.
- The bottle must always be kept in a position where the nipple is filled, preventing the baby from swallowing air when feeding.
- Never put the baby to bed with a bottle, as accidents have occurred.
Take care of your nipple
- The nipple should be replaced every 6-8 weeks in order to keep the best standard of hygienic and safety. Please pay careful attention and examine all parts regularly for dents and cracks.
- Avoid leaving the nipples in direct sunlight, heat or with disinfectants for longer than recommended as it might make weaken the nipple.
- Do not try to enlarge the hole in the nipple as it might get hurt hereby. We have nipples with bigger holes.