Natursutten Butterfly Orthodontic Natural Pacifier, L (12 Months Up)
Natursutten Butterfly is designed to leave room for baby's nose. The naturally soft material has several advantages:
- No cracks, crevices or joints where bacteria can hide.
- Follows baby's natural mouth movements.
- Does not leave marks on baby's face.
- Has shown incredible strength in stretch-tests.
- Environmentally friendly, sustainable and biodegradable.
- Better for our planet and for your baby.
Orthodontic size L is recommended for babies from 12 months up.
Instructions for use is in the packing. Every pack contains one original Natursutten® pacifier. Packaging is environmentally friendly using FSC certified paper from sustainable forestry, free of harmful chemicals.
- The real Natursutten pacifier has its trademark engraved in the shield.
- Natursutten is manufactured and tested in Europe.
- Conforms to European, US, Japanese, Australian and Korean standards.
- Made from rubber milk sourced from sustainable rubber tree plantations.
- Manufactured under European safety standards and control.
- Environmentally friendly and biodegradable.
|Material||Natural rubber latex|
|Age||12 Months Up|
|Packaging dimension||8.5 × 6 × 12.5 cm|
|Packaging weight||30 g|
|Package contents||1 Natursutten Butterfly orthodontic natural rubber pacifier|