Mininch Tool Pen Premium Edition, Metric, 16 Bits, Snow Silver
- Brand: Mininch
- Model: MINTP007
Mininch Tool Pen is a smart, elegant and versatile multi-tool. It's the world's first 'Pop-A-Point' innovative pen style solution. Functional and flexible!
- Lightweight, compact, portable, easy-to-use multi-tool.
- Tool Pen is housing by solid aluminum.
- The pen allows depositing 6 bits. Simply pull and push for bits replacement.
- 16 most popular types of bits, including Slotted (Flat), Phillips, Metric Hexagon (Hex), Star and Robertson (Square).
- Bits are constructed from high-quality, milled SAE8660 (Nickel Chromium Molybdenum Alloy Steel).
- Marking icons let’s you easily identify the type and spec of each bit individually.
- The windows on the pen let’s you conveniently find which bits are inside and where the one is positioned.
- Magnetic cap protect your pocket or bag from accidentally stabbed.
- Includes a bits holder.
Working on bike, furniture, cabinet, laptop, electronics, hinge and latch, outdoor equipment, and general household essentials anytime & anywhere.
- Slotted Bits (Flat): SL3, SL4, SL4.5
- Phillips Bits: PH1, PH2
- Hexagon Bits (Hex): H2, H2.5, H3, H4
- Star Bits: T10, T15, T20, T25
- Robertson / Square Bits: S1, S2, S3
|Material||Pen: 6061 aluminum, sand-blasting finish; Bits: SAE 8660 (nickel chromium molybdenum alloy steel)|
|Dimension||Pen: Ø 1.75 × L. 15 cm; Bits: Ø 0.9 × L. 3.6 cm|
|Weight||Pen: 93 g (with 6 bits inside); Bits: 7 g|
|Packaging dimension||21.5 × 10 × 5 cm|
|Packaging weight||270 g|
|Package contents||1 Tool Pen; 1 bits holder; 16 bits (6 in the pen, 10 in the holder); User guide|