Mack's Soft Mouldable Silicone Putty Earplugs, Kids Size, 6 Pair
- Brand: Mack's
- Model: MAC.KIS.6
Mack's Mouldable Silicone Putty Earplugs for Kids are the original mouldable silicone putty ear plugs, since 1962. Mack's is the #1 selling earplug brand, the #1 doctor recommended earplug brand and the #1 brand of mouldable silicone earplugs personally used by doctors in the USA. These earplugs mould to fit smaller ears and stick to form a custom airtight / watertight seal that no other earplugs can match. They are easy to use and are ideal for swimming, air travel, loud events, concerts and those with noise sensitivity. These are the best earplugs to help prevent surfer's ear (exostosis) and swimmer's ear infections by keeping out the cold water and moisture that can lead to fungus growth in the ear canal. They help reduce noise so that kids can still enjoy events that often include hazardous noise levels, like fireworks shows, monster truck shows, auto races, parades and music performances. With Mack's earplugs for kids, there's no need to worry about your kids losing or growing out of custom moulded earplugs as their ears grow and change. Mack's kids size ear plugs form to fit kids' ears, perfectly, with each and every application.
- The ultimate in earplug comfort, Mack’s soft mouldable silicone putty moulds to the unique contours of any ear.
- #1 doctor recommended brand to help prevent swimmer's ear infections (otitis externa).
- Provides a better, more comfortable fit and seal than custom ear plugs.
- No pressure, cover-only design.
- Mack's are larger and safer than other kid's size earplugs.
- Provides water protection after ear surgeries.
- Safe for use with ear tubes.
- Helps relieve ear pain as the result of airplane air pressure.
- Protects hearing from loud noises.
- Provides safe, non-toxic, non-allergenic waterproof protection.
- Recommended for kids 6 years old and under.
- Bright colour is fun for kids and easy for parents to see.
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) – 22 decibels.
- Made in U.S.A.
Help prevent swimmer's ear infections (otitis externa) with the official earplugs of USA Swimming! These Mack's waterproof ear plugs are great for use at your children's swim class, the local pool or a day at the beach.
Safe, comfortable hearing protection for kids, Mack's noise reduction ear plugs help reduce the potentially harmful effects of exposure to high or bothersome noise levels. Help preserve and protect your children's hearing from loud events, fireworks, music concerts, sporting stadiums, etc. with Mack's kids size earplugs.
Mack's Soft Mouldable Silicone Putty Earplugs for Kids are safe for kids with ear tubes, providing waterproof protection after ear surgeries. The soft mouldable putty allows for a custom moulded fit to your child's outer ear canal, providing maximum comfort and performance.
These comfortable ear plugs for traveling help block out noise from fellow travellers on airplanes and help reduce the potentially harmful effects of loud engine noise. They're also proven to help relieve uncomfortable or painful airplane ear pressure due to flying, allowing for a more enjoyable travel experience for you and your child.
|Material||Mouldable, non-irritating silicone rubber|
|Noise Reduction Rating||22 dB|
|Package content||6 pair earplugs, 1 storage case|
Directions for use
- Make sure hands and ear opening are clean and dry. Shape whole plug into a ball.
- Place plug over ear opening and flatten to form airtight seal. Avoid hair.
- To loosen and remove, press up behind ear. Discard when soiled or no longer sticky.
- Use whole earplug. Do not cut, break apart or elongate.
- Do not force plug into ear canal! Cover only.
- Adult supervision required for children under 15.
- Do not use for scuba diving or at depths over 10 feet.
- Use only as directed.
- If misused (by failure to use as directed), earplug may become lodged in ear, which requires removal by an Ear, Nose and Throat Doctor only.
- Discard if earplugs come in contact with lubricants, solvents or other chemicals (may be used in chlorinated water).
- Keep away from infants and small children when not in use. These plugs are non-toxic but may interfere with breathing if caught in windpipe, which could lead to serious injury or death.
In case of misuse
If you, your child or your pet has swallowed a plug, do not worry. It will pass through the body in the normal way. It is non-toxic and will cause no harm. If a plug has been pushed into the ear, contrary to directions, do not try to get it out with a bobby pin, tweezers or cotton swab. You will only push it further into the ear and may cause yourself harm. See an Ear, Nose and Throat Doctor. Only they have the proper equipment to remove foreign material from the ear. Your family doctor or local emergency room is not equipped to handle such problems. Do not panic, a few days wait will cause no harm.