Mack's Snoozers Silicone Putty Earplugs, 6 Pair
Original multi-use moldable silicone putty earplugs from Mack's. Made in USA.
- USA's original and # 1-selling moldable silicone ear plugs.
- The ultimate in earplug comfort, Mack's silicone putty ear plugs mold to the unique contours of any ear.
- # 1 doctor recommended brand to get a good night's sleep when sleeping with a snoring spouse.
- # 1 doctor recommended brand to help prevent swimmer's ear infections.
- Provides a better, more comfortable fit and seal than custom earplugs.
- No pressure, cover-only design offers unsurpassed comfort.
- Helps promote quality, restful sleep.
- Helps save marriages.
- Provides protection after surgeries.
- Safe for use with ear tubes.
- Helps relieve ear pain as the result of airplane air pressure.
- Protects hearing from loud noises.
- Provides non-toxic, non-allergenic waterproof protection.
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) — 22 decibels.
- Plastic storage case included.
Sleeping, reading, studying, working, traveling, bathing, swimming, music, relaxation, loud events, flying discomfort, prevent ear infections, protection after ear surgery, etc.
|Material||Mouldable, non-irritating silicone rubber|
|Noise Reduction Rating||22 dB|
|Packaging dimension||10.5 × 2.5 × 14 cm|
|Packaging weight||80 g|
|Package contents||6 pair earplugs; 1 storage case|
Directions for use
- Make sure hands and ear opening are clean and dry. Shape whole plug into a ball.
- Place plug over ear opening and flatten to form airtight seal. Avoid hair.
- To loosen and remove, press up behind ear. Discard when soiled or no longer sticky.
- Use whole earplug. Do not cut, break apart or elongate.
- Do not force plug into ear canal! Cover only.
- Adult supervision required for children under 15.
- Do not use for scuba diving or at depths over 10 feet.
- Use only as directed.
- If misused (by failure to use as directed), earplug may become lodged in ear, which requires removal by an Ear, Nose and Throat Doctor only.
- Discard if earplugs come in contact with lubricants, solvents or other chemicals (may be used in chlorinated water).
- Keep away from infants and small children when not in use. These plugs are non-toxic but may interfere with breathing if caught in windpipe, which could lead to serious injury or death.
In case of misuse
If you, your child or your pet has swallowed a plug, do not worry. It will pass through the body in the normal way. It is non-toxic and will cause no harm. If a plug has been pushed into the ear, contrary to directions, do not try to get it out with a bobby pin, tweezers or cotton swab. You will only push it further into the ear and may cause yourself harm. See an Ear, Nose and Throat Doctor. Only they have the proper equipment to remove foreign material from the ear. Your family doctor or local emergency room is not equipped to handle such problems. Do not panic, a few days wait will cause no harm.