Mack's Slim Fit Soft Foam Earplugs
Mack's Slim Fit Soft Foam Earplugs are designed for individuals with smaller or more sensitive ear canals. Get the perfect fit while maximising comfort and performance. With a Noise Reduction Rating of 29 dB, Mack's Slim Fit Earplugs not only protect your ears from dangerous noise levels, they also deliver comfort so you can relax and sleep in peace. Block out snoring, sleep peacefully, relax while traveling, enjoy music concerts and use power tools with Mack's Slim Fit multi-purpose, noise reducing earplugs.
Small ear plugs
Designed about 20% smaller than Mack's standard-sized foam earplugs to provide maximum comfort for small or sensitive ear canals.
Moulded with super low-pressure, skinned and tapered, slow release foam, providing unmatched user comfort and hygiene. Great for side sleeping.
With a high Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 29 decibels, these noise blocking earplugs are great for sleeping, snoring, studying, power tools, shooting sports, travel, loud events, etc.
USA's #1 doctor recommended brand
Mack's is the #1 doctor recommended earplug brand to protect hearing or prevent hearing loss. Trust Mack's, the brand that doctors trust.
Made in the USA
Proudly made in the USA with safe, high performance, noise reducing foam.
|Noise Reduction Rating||29 dB|
|UPC||(3 Pair) 033732009133 ; (7 Pair) 033732009171 ; (10 Pair) 033732000918 ; (50 Pair) 033732091503|
|Package content||(3 Pair) 3 pair earplugs; (7 Pair) 7 pair earplugs, 1 aluminium keychain carrying case; (10 Pair) 10 pair earplugs, 1 plastic travel case; (50 Pair) 50 pair earplugs|
Directions for use
- With clean hands, hold earplug between thumb and forefinger. Roll and progressively compress the entire tapered end of the earplug to a small wrinkle-free cylinder.
- To ensure fitting, reach hand over head and gently pull ear upward and outward.
- Insert compressed, tapered end of earplug well inside ear canal. Hold 30 - 60 seconds until earplug expands. Release, then push in again for 5 seconds to ensure fit.
- Remove earplug slowly. Use a gentle twisting motion to gradually break the seal. Rapid removal may damage eardrum.
Discard after several uses or as soon as dirt or wax accumulates on earplugs.
User fit check
In a noisy environment with earplugs inserted, cup hands over both ears and release. If the earplugs are inserted correctly, you should not notice a significant difference in attenuation. If a proper fit has not been obtained, move to a quiet area and repeat fitting instructions.
- Remove earplug slowly with twisting motion to gradually break the seal. Rapid removal may damage eardrum.
- Improper fitting will reduce effectiveness and could result in hearing loss or injury.
- Keep away from infants and small children. These earplugs are non-toxic, but may interfere with breathing if caught in windpipe, which could lead to serious injury or death.