Mack's Shut-Eye Shade Premium Sleep Mask with Soft Foam Earplugs
The original Mack's Shut-Eye Shade Premium Sleep Mask with 1 pair of Soft Foam Earplugs. Imported from U.S.A.
- Features dual elastic straps with adjustable tensioners for optimum performance and comfort.
- Comfortable, contoured, and cushioned.
- Smooth, non-irritating black satin.
- One size fits all.
- Padded nose bridge helps keep light out and prevents sleep mask from pressing against eyelids and eyelashes.
- Sleep aid kit includes 1 pair of Mack's Soft Foam Earplugs and storage pouch.
Travel, daytime sleep, meditation, recovery, etc.
|Material||Sleep mask : Satin ;Earplugs : Urethane foam|
|Origin||Sleep mask : China ;Earplugs : USA|
|Packaging dimension||10.5 × 3.5 × 15.5 cm|
|Packaging weight||50 g|
|Package contents||1 sleep mask; 1 storage pouch; 1 pair of foam earplugs|
Directions for use
Adjust the tensioners on the dual elastic straps to achieve optimal performance and comfort level.
Directions for use
- With clean hands, hold earplug between thumb and forefinger. Roll and progressively compress the entire tapered end of the earplug to a small wrinkle-free cylinder.
- To ensure fitting, reach hand over head and gently pull ear upward and outward.
- Insert compressed, tapered end of earplug well inside ear canal. Hold 30 - 60 seconds until earplug expands. Release, then push in again for 5 seconds to ensure fit.
- Remove earplug slowly. Use a gentle twisting motion to gradually break the seal. Rapid removal may damage eardrum.
Discard after several uses or as soon as dirt or wax accumulates on earplugs.
User fit check
In a noisy environment with earplugs inserted, cup hands over both ears and release. If the earplugs are inserted correctly, you should not notice a significant difference in attenuation. If a proper fit has not been obtained, move to a quiet area and repeat fitting instructions.
- Remove earplug slowly with twisting motion to gradually break the seal. Rapid removal may damage eardrum.
- Improper fitting will reduce effectiveness and could result in hearing loss or injury.
- Keep away from infants and small children. These earplugs are non-toxic, but may interfere with breathing if caught in windpipe, which could lead to serious injury or death.