Mack's Shooting Covert Ops Soft Foam Earplugs, 50 Pair
- Brand: Mack's Ear Plugs
- Model: MAC.SHO.CTO.50
For the shooter who demands the best
Mack's Shooting Covert Ops Soft Foam Earplugs are engineered for the serious shooter who demands the best in hearing protection. These earplugs offer unparalleled comfort, advanced noise reduction, and a discreet design that makes them perfect for any situation.
Stay comfortable all day long
Say goodbye to uncomfortable earplugs that irritate your ears. Mack's Covert Ops are made with state-of-the-art, low-pressure foam that provides a comfortable fit that won't wear you down, even after hours of use.
Block out the noise, not the important sounds
With a 32 NRR rating, these earplugs effectively block out harmful gunfire noise while still allowing you to hear important sounds like range commands. This means you can stay safe and focused on your shooting without missing a beat.
Discreet and stylish
The black colour of Mack's Covert Ops makes them virtually invisible, perfect for tactical situations or when you just want to blend in.
Invest in your hearing today
Hearing loss is a serious issue that can be prevented. By investing in a good pair of earplugs like Mack's Shooting Covert Ops, you can protect your hearing and ensure you can enjoy your favorite shooting activities for years to come.
|Noise Reduction Rating
|50 pairs of Mack's Shooting Covert Ops Soft Foam Earplugs
Directions for use
- With clean hands, hold earplug between thumb and forefinger. Roll and progressively compress the entire tapered end of the earplug to a small wrinkle-free cylinder.
- To ensure fitting, reach hand over head and gently pull ear upward and outward.
- Insert compressed, tapered end of earplug well inside ear canal. Hold 30 - 60 seconds until earplug expands. Release, then push in again for 5 seconds to ensure fit.
- Remove earplug slowly. Use a gentle twisting motion to gradually break the seal. Rapid removal may damage eardrum.
Discard after several uses or as soon as dirt or wax accumulates on earplugs.
User fit check
In a noisy environment with earplugs inserted, cup hands over both ears and release. If the earplugs are inserted correctly, you should not notice a significant difference in attenuation. If a proper fit has not been obtained, move to a quiet area and repeat fitting instructions.
- Remove earplug slowly with twisting motion to gradually break the seal. Rapid removal may damage eardrum.
- Improper fitting will reduce effectiveness and could result in hearing loss or injury.
- Keep away from infants and small children. These earplugs are non-toxic, but may interfere with breathing if caught in windpipe, which could lead to serious injury or death.