Mack's ProRinse Earwax Removal Syringe
Removing excessive earwax or an earwax blockage (cerumen impaction) with cotton swabs and ear candles is considered ineffective and potentially dangerous by the American Academy of Otolaryngology. Mack’s ProRinse ear wax syringe helps get excess ear wax out of your ears, allowing you to hear more clearly.
The unique tri-stream rinse tip design provides a safer, more complete, multi-directional rinse. It's a better ear irrigation solution to excess ear wax removal problems, because 3 streams of water are better than 1.
Comfortable and effective
Three streams of water target the ear canal walls where earwax develops, rather than directly at the delicate, sensitive ear drum like single stream hand pump ear washers do.
Safe and gentle
Rinse-water exit ports in the spray tip prohibit pressure buildup in the ear and virtually eliminate the risk of ear drum perforation. Flared tip design prevents over-insertion into ear canal.
Easy to use
Special steady-flow bellow ear syringe is easy-to-hold and easy-to-use, providing good control of the rinse-flow rate. Allows for simple, one-handed operation.
Clear your ears
Great for hearing aid users, plugged, dirty ears or anyone that produces excess ear wax. Use with water or ear wax drops.
Made in the USA
From Mack's, the #1 doctor recommended ear plug brand.
|Package content||1 ProRinse Earwax Removal Syringe|
Directions for use
Adults and children over 12 years of age:
- Fully compress tri-stream bellow syringe and insert blue tip into body temperature water.
- Release the pressure on the bellow syringe, allowing the water to be drawn into the bellow.
- Place the blue tri-stream rinse tip into ear opening and compress bellow to rinse ear canal.
Children under 12 years of age: Consult a doctor.
For use in the ear only.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you have:
- Ear drainage or discharge.
- Pain, irritation or rash in ear.
- Recently had ear surgery.
- Had an injury or perforation (hole) of the eardrum.
- An ear infection.
Stop use and ask doctor if:
- You need to use for more than four days.
- Excessive earwax remains after use of this product.