Mack's Maximum Protection Soft Foam Earplugs, 50 Pair
The original Maximum Protection soft foam ear plugs from Mack's with a highest Noise Reduction Rating. Made in USA.
- Finally, a standard-sized foam earplug with a Maximum Noise Reduction Rating of 33 dB! (highest NRR available)
- Made with Mack's Comfy Cush™ foam for excellent performance & unparalleled comfort.
- The 'Mack Daddy' of Earplugs.
- #1 doctor recommended brand to prevent hearing loss.
Concerts, motor sports, sleeping, shooting sports, power tools, loud events, music, reading, relaxation, studying, traveling, working, etc.
|Noise Reduction Rating||33 dB|
|Packaging dimension||7 × 7 × 11.5 cm|
|Packaging weight||95 g|
|Package contents||50 pair earplugs|
Directions for use
- With clean hands, hold earplug between thumb and forefinger. Roll and progressively compress the entire tapered end of the earplug to a small wrinkle-free cylinder.
- To ensure fitting, reach hand over head and gently pull ear upward and outward.
- Insert compressed, tapered end of earplug well inside ear canal. Hold 30 - 60 seconds until earplug expands. Release, then push in again for 5 seconds to ensure fit.
- Remove earplug slowly. Use a gentle twisting motion to gradually break the seal. Rapid removal may damage eardrum.
Discard after several uses or as soon as dirt or wax accumulates on earplugs.
User fit check
In a noisy environment with earplugs inserted, cup hands over both ears and release. If the earplugs are inserted correctly, you should not notice a significant difference in attenuation. If a proper fit has not been obtained, move to a quiet area and repeat fitting instructions.
- Remove earplug slowly with twisting motion to gradually break the seal. Rapid removal may damage eardrum.
- Improper fitting will reduce effectiveness and could result in hearing loss or injury.
- Keep away from infants and small children. These earplugs are non-toxic, but may interfere with breathing if caught in windpipe, which could lead to serious injury or death.