Mack's Kids Size Soft Moldable Silicone Putty Earplugs, 6 Pair
The original Mack's Kids Size soft moldable silicone putty ear plugs for newborns, babies and toddlers. Made in U.S.A.
- The ultimate in earplug comfort, Mack’s silicone putty molds to the unique contours of any ear.
- #1 doctor recommended brand to help prevent swimmer's ear infections.
- Provides a better, more comfortable fit and seal than custom ear plugs.
- No pressure, cover-only design.
- Mack’s are larger and safer than other kid's size earplugs.
- Provides protection after surgeries.
- Safe for use with ear tubes.
- Helps relieve ear pain as the result of airplane air pressure.
- Protects hearing from loud noises.
- Provides non-toxic, non-allergenic waterproof protection.
- Recommended for kids 6 years old and under.
- Bright color is fun for kids and easy for parents to see.
- Includes storage case.
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) – 22 decibels.
Sleeping, reading, studying, traveling, bathing, swimming, music, loud events, flying discomfort, prevent ear infections, protection after ear surgery, etc.
|Material||Moldable, non-irritating silicone rubber|
|Noise Reduction Rating||22 dB|
|Packaging dimension||8.5 × 2 × 11.5 cm|
|Packaging weight||50 g|
|Package contents||6 pair earplugs; 1 storage case; 1 tattoo sticker|
Directions for use
- Make sure hands and ear opening are clean and dry. Shape whole plug into a ball.
- Place plug over ear opening and flatten to form airtight seal. Avoid hair.
- To loosen and remove, press up behind ear. Discard when soiled or no longer sticky.
- Do not force plug into ear canal! Cover only.
- For use by children ages 6 and under only.
- Use whole earplug. Do not cut, break apart or elongate.
- Adult supervision required.
- Do not use for scuba diving or at depths over 10 feet.
- Use only as directed.
- If misused (by failure to use as directed), earplug may become lodged in ear, which requires removal by an Ear, Nose and Throat Doctor only.
- Discard if earplugs come in contact with lubricants, solvents or other chemicals (may be used in chlorinated water).
- Keep away from infants and small children when not in use. These plugs are non-toxic but may interfere with breathing if caught in windpipe, which could lead to serious injury or death.
In case of misuse
If you, your child or your pet has swallowed a plug, do not worry. It will pass through the body in the normal way. It is non-toxic and will cause no harm. If a plug has been pushed into the ear, contrary to directions, do not try to get it out with a bobby pin, tweezers or cotton swab. You will only push it further into the ear and may cause yourself harm. See an Ear, Nose and Throat Doctor. Only they have the proper equipment to remove foreign material from the ear. Your family doctor or local emergency room is not equipped to handle such problems. Do not panic, a few days wait will cause no harm.