Mack's Kids Size Soft Moldable Silicone Putty Earplugs, 1 Pair
Mack's Moldable Silicone Putty Earplugs for Kids are the original moldable silicone putty earplugs, since 1962. Mack's is the #1 selling earplug brand, the #1 doctor recommended earplug brand and the #1 brand of moldable silicone earplugs personally used by doctors in the USA. These earplugs mold to fit smaller ears and stick to form a custom airtight / watertight seal that no other earplugs can match. They are easy to use and are ideal for swimming, air travel, loud events, concerts and those with noise sensitivity. These are the best earplugs to help prevent surfer's ear (exostosis) and swimmer's ear infections by keeping out the cold water and moisture that can lead to fungus growth in the ear canal. They help reduce noise so that kids can still enjoy events that often include hazardous noise levels, like fireworks shows, auto races, parades and music performances. With Mack's Earplugs for Kids, there's no need to worry about your kids losing or growing out of custom molded earplugs as their ears grow and change. Mack's kids size ear plugs form to fit kids' ears, perfectly, with each and every application.
- The ultimate in earplug comfort, Mack’s soft moldable silicone putty molds to the unique contours of any ear.
- #1 doctor recommended brand to help prevent swimmer's ear infections (otitis externa).
- Provides a better, more comfortable fit and seal than custom ear plugs.
- No pressure, cover-only design.
- Mack's are larger and safer than other kid's size earplugs.
- Provides water protection after ear surgeries.
- Safe for use with ear tubes.
- Helps relieve ear pain as the result of airplane air pressure.
- Protects hearing from loud noises.
- Provides safe, non-toxic, non-allergenic waterproof protection.
- Recommended for kids 6 years old and under.
- Bright color is fun for kids and easy for parents to see.
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) – 22 decibels.
- Made in U.S.A.
Swimming, bathing, travel, loud events, flying discomfort, protection after ear surgery, etc.
|Material||Moldable, non-irritating silicone rubber|
|Noise Reduction Rating||22 dB|
|Packaging dimension||6.5 × 4 × 2 cm|
|Packaging weight||15 g|
|Package contents||1 pair earplugs|
Directions for use
- Make sure hands and ear opening are clean and dry. Shape whole plug into a ball.
- Place plug over ear opening and flatten to form airtight seal. Avoid hair.
- To loosen and remove, press up behind ear. Discard when soiled or no longer sticky.
- Do not force plug into ear canal! Cover only.
- For use by children ages 6 and under only.
- Use whole earplug. Do not cut, break apart or elongate.
- Adult supervision required.
- Do not use for scuba diving or at depths over 10 feet.
- Use only as directed.
- If misused (by failure to use as directed), earplug may become lodged in ear, which requires removal by an Ear, Nose and Throat Doctor only.
- Discard if earplugs come in contact with lubricants, solvents or other chemicals (may be used in chlorinated water).
- Keep away from infants and small children when not in use. These plugs are non-toxic but may interfere with breathing if caught in windpipe, which could lead to serious injury or death.
In case of misuse
If you, your child or your pet has swallowed a plug, do not worry. It will pass through the body in the normal way. It is non-toxic and will cause no harm. If a plug has been pushed into the ear, contrary to directions, do not try to get it out with a bobby pin, tweezers or cotton swab. You will only push it further into the ear and may cause yourself harm. See an Ear, Nose and Throat Doctor. Only they have the proper equipment to remove foreign material from the ear. Your family doctor or local emergency room is not equipped to handle such problems. Do not panic, a few days wait will cause no harm.