Mack's Hi Viz* Soft Foam Earplugs Corded, 2 Pair
- Brand: Mack's Ear Plugs
- Model: MAC.HIV.COR.2
Protect your hearing in style with Mack's Hi-Viz Earplugs
- Most visible colour: Hi Viz* earplugs are bright ANSI fluorescent yellow-green, the most visible colour to the human eye, making them easy to spot for compliance checks and quick use in noisy environments.
- High Noise Reduction: With a Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 32 decibels, these earplugs help protect your hearing from harmful noise levels.
- Extreme comfort: Made with super low-pressure, slow-release foam, Mack's Hi Viz* earplugs are comfortable to wear for extended periods.
- Multi-purpose: Great for shop work, industrial use, motor sports, shooting, and loud events.
- #1 doctor recommended brand: Trust Mack's, the brand doctors trust to protect hearing.
Why choose Mack's Hi Viz* Earplugs?
- Improved monitoring compliance: The bright colour makes it easy for supervisors to see if workers are wearing their earplugs.
- Fast acquisition in sudden noise: Hi Viz* earplugs are easy to find and put in when you're suddenly exposed to loud noise.
- Superior visibility: The fluorescent yellow-green color is easy to see, even in low light or bad weather.
- Helps prevent hearing loss: Mack's Hi Viz* earplugs can help protect your hearing from the damaging effects of loud noise.
- Corded for convenience and to prevent loss;
- Made in the USA
|Noise Reduction Rating
|NRR 32 dB
|2 pairs Mack's Hi Viz* Soft Foam Earplugs Corded, 1 storage case
Directions for use
- With clean hands, hold earplug between thumb and forefinger. Roll and progressively compress the entire tapered end of the earplug to a small wrinkle-free cylinder.
- To ensure fitting, reach hand over head and gently pull ear upward and outward.
- Insert compressed, tapered end of earplug well inside ear canal. Hold 30 - 60 seconds until earplug expands. Release, then push in again for 5 seconds to ensure fit.
- Remove earplug slowly. Use a gentle twisting motion to gradually break the seal. Rapid removal may damage eardrum.
Discard after several uses or as soon as dirt or wax accumulates on earplugs.
User fit check
In a noisy environment with earplugs inserted, cup hands over both ears and release. If the earplugs are inserted correctly, you should not notice a significant difference in attenuation. If a proper fit has not been obtained, move to a quiet area and repeat fitting instructions.
- Remove earplug slowly with twisting motion to gradually break the seal. Rapid removal may damage eardrum.
- Improper fitting will reduce effectiveness and could result in hearing loss or injury.
- Keep away from infants and small children. These earplugs are non-toxic, but may interfere with breathing if caught in windpipe, which could lead to serious injury or death.