Mack's Hi Viz* Soft Foam Earplugs Corded, 2 Pair
Original high visibility soft foam ear plugs with cord. Made in Sweden.
- Made with super soft foam, these ear plugs are perfect for extended wear in situations where extreme comfort is paramount.
- Meets ANSI luminescent requirements for hi-viz safety apparel.
- Bright color allows for easy compliance checks, easy to quickly locate.
- # 1 doctor recommended brand to prevent hearing loss.
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) – 32 decibels.
- Plastic storage case included.
Reading, studying, traveling, working, music, relaxation, loud events, concerts, shop work, power tools, industrial use, motor sports, shooting sports, etc.
|Noise Reduction Rating||32 dB|
|Package contents||2 pair earplugs with cord; 1 storage case|
|Packaging dimension||10.5 × 2.5 × 9 cm|
|Packaging weight||30 g|
Directions for use
- With clean hands, hold earplug between thumb and forefinger. Roll and progressively compress the entire tapered end of the earplug to a small wrinkle-free cylinder.
- To ensure fitting, reach hand over head and gently pull ear upward and outward.
- Insert compressed, tapered end of earplug well inside ear canal. Hold 30 - 60 seconds until earplug expands. Release, then push in again for 5 seconds to ensure fit.
- Remove earplug slowly. Use a gentle twisting motion to gradually break the seal. Rapid removal may damage eardrum.
Discard after several uses or as soon as dirt or wax accumulates on earplugs.
User fit check
In a noisy environment with earplugs inserted, cup hands over both ears and release. If the earplugs are inserted correctly, you should not notice a significant difference in attenuation. If a proper fit has not been obtained, move to a quiet area and repeat fitting instructions.
- Remove earplug slowly with twisting motion to gradually break the seal. Rapid removal may damage eardrum.
- Improper fitting will reduce effectiveness and could result in hearing loss or injury.
- Keep away from infants and small children. These earplugs are non-toxic, but may interfere with breathing if caught in windpipe, which could lead to serious injury or death.