Mack's Hi Viz* Soft Foam Earplugs, 7 Pair with Travel Case
- Brand: Mack's Ear Plugs
- Model: MAC.HIV.7
Protect your hearing with Mack's Hi-Viz Earplugs
If you're exposed to loud noise at work, on the range, or at home, you need to protect your hearing. Mack's Hi-Viz earplugs are the perfect solution. They're made with super soft foam that conforms to your ears for a comfortable fit, and they have a high Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 32 decibels, which means they can help block out harmful noise.
Hi-Viz for safety and convenience
One of the best things about Mack's Hi-Viz earplugs is their bright, fluorescent yellow-green colour. This colour is the most visible to the human eye, according to the American National Standards Institute (ANSI). This makes them great for workplace safety, as they're easy for supervisors to see, which means you're more likely to be wearing them when you need to be. The bright colour also makes them easy to find if you drop them.
Other great features of Mack's Hi-Viz Earplugs
- Extreme comfort: Made with super soft foam that conforms to your ears for a comfortable fit, even for extended wear.
- Premium protection: With a high NRR of 32 decibels, they help block out harmful noise.
- Convenient travel case: Includes a durable aluminium travel case to keep your earplugs clean and protected.
- USA's #1 doctor recommended brand of foam earplugs: Trust Mack's, the brand that doctors trust.
|Noise Reduction Rating
|NRR 32 dB
|7 pairs Mack's Hi Viz* Soft Foam Earplugs, 1 travel case
Directions for use
- With clean hands, hold earplug between thumb and forefinger. Roll and progressively compress the entire tapered end of the earplug to a small wrinkle-free cylinder.
- To ensure fitting, reach hand over head and gently pull ear upward and outward.
- Insert compressed, tapered end of earplug well inside ear canal. Hold 30 - 60 seconds until earplug expands. Release, then push in again for 5 seconds to ensure fit.
- Remove earplug slowly. Use a gentle twisting motion to gradually break the seal. Rapid removal may damage eardrum.
Discard after several uses or as soon as dirt or wax accumulates on earplugs.
User fit check
In a noisy environment with earplugs inserted, cup hands over both ears and release. If the earplugs are inserted correctly, you should not notice a significant difference in attenuation. If a proper fit has not been obtained, move to a quiet area and repeat fitting instructions.
- Remove earplug slowly with twisting motion to gradually break the seal. Rapid removal may damage eardrum.
- Improper fitting will reduce effectiveness and could result in hearing loss or injury.
- Keep away from infants and small children. These earplugs are non-toxic, but may interfere with breathing if caught in windpipe, which could lead to serious injury or death.