Mack's Hear Plugs High Fidelity Earplugs
The original high fidelity ear plugs from Mack's that help reduce harmful noise while hearing the full range of sound, music and communication. Made in Netherlands and packaged in USA.
- Unique open-air filter reduces sound levels evenly so music and speech are clear and natural, not muffled.
- Includes 2 comfort tip sizes and 1 set of filters.
- Super-low profile design for inconspicuous wear.
- Soft flanges ensure maximum comfort.
- Washable and reusable.
- Includes aluminum keychain carrying case.
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) — 12 decibels.
Concerts, jam sessions, nightclubs, loud events, shop work, motorcycles, etc.
|Material||Medical grade Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) with no latex|
|Noise Reduction Rating||12 dB|
|Packaging dimension||9 × 2.5 × 14 cm|
|Packaging weight||30 g|
|Package contents||2 pair ear tips in different sizes; 1 set filters; 1 aluminum keychain carrying case|
- With clean hands, grip insertion tab between thumb and forefinger.
- Reach over head and pull up and back on outer ear to straighten ear canal. Push and twist plug into ear to form an airtight seal.
Changing the ear tips
- Remove filter by gently squeezing ear tip below filter until it pops out of ear tip.
- Insert filter at an angle, pushing the lower side of filter in first. Press down on filter to ensure proper fit in cavity of ear tip.
After use, wipe ear tips clean with damp cloth. After removing filters, both tips and filters may be cleaned with mild soap and warm water only. Allow to dry thoroughly before use. Store ear tips and filters in clean storage case.
Filter must be properly fitted and positioned in order to achieve certified attenuation. Remove earplug slowly with twisting motion to gradually break the seal. Rapid removal may damage eardrum. Keep away from infants and small children. These earplugs are non-toxic, but may interfere with breathing if caught in windpipe, which could lead to serious injury or death.