Mack's Hear Plugs High Fidelity Earplugs
Exposure to loud music from concerts, jam sessions, and nightclubs can lead to permanent hearing loss. In fact, a single exposure to dangerous noise levels can cause irreversible hearing loss and debilitating conditions like tinnitus (ringing in the ears).
Mack's Hear Plugs high fidelity ear plugs have a unique acoustic attenuation filter designed to reduce noise evenly and maintain the full spectrum of sound to replicate the resonance of the natural ear canal. This patented technology provides an undistorted perception of speech, music and ambient sound, while reducing harmful noise. These noise cancelling earplugs carry a Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 12 decibels, helping to protect your ears during concerts, band and orchestra practices, motor sports, and other loud events.
Hear the music, not the muffle. Reduce the harmful noise while enjoying the full range of sound, music and communication with Mack's Hear Plugs high fidelity earplugs.
What makes Mack's Hear Plugs high fidelity?
Mack's Hear Plugs high fidelity earplugs' unique filter technology replicates the natural response of the ear canal so that sound heard with these earplugs is as clear as the original, just quieter. Mack's Hear Plugs have nearly the same fidelity as musicians earplugs (custom earplugs worn by professional musicians) and are a low-cost alternative.
Equal sound reduction
Mack's Hear Plugs provide almost equal sound reduction (20 dB) across the range of hearing, whereas standard earplugs reduce the high frequencies, resulting in muffled speech and music.
Super soft, silicone flanges ensure maximum comfort during all-day music events. Includes 2 tip sizes to fit small to large ear canals and 1 set of high fidelity attenuation music filters.
Hear Plugs come with a durable, high quality aluminium travel case that is designed for ultimate convenience. The rubber seal keeps your earplugs clean and protects them from dust, moisture, and general wear and tear. Attach your travel case to your keychain, belt loop or backpack, and you'll never be without your Mack's! The earplugs are washable, reusable and hypoallergenic.
Mack's Hear Plugs earplugs are quite versatile. They are great for musicians, concerts, jam sessions, festivals, DJs, nightclubs, band practice, sporting events, movies, motorcycling and work.
|Material||Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE)|
|Noise Reduction Rating||12 dB|
|Package content||2 pair ear tips in different sizes; 1 set filters; 1 aluminium keychain container|
Directions for use
- With clean hands, grip insertion tab between thumb and forefinger.
- Reach over head and pull up and back on outer ear to straighten ear canal. Push and twist plug into ear to form an airtight seal.
- To remove, grasp tab with thumb and forefinger and remove slowly with a twisting motion to gradually break the seal.
Changing the ear tips
- Remove filter by gently squeezing ear tip below filter until it pops out of ear tip.
- Insert filter at an angle, pushing the lower side of filter in first. Press down on filter to ensure proper fit in cavity of ear tip.
After use, wipe ear tips clean with damp cloth. After removing filters, both tips and filters may be cleaned with mild soap and warm water only. Allow to dry thoroughly before use. Store ear tips and filters in clean storage case.
Warnings & precautions
- Do not push earplug into ear so far that you are unable to easily grasp the tab with thumb and forefinger.
- Filter must be properly fitted and positioned in order to achieve certified attenuation.
- Remove earplug slowly with twisting motion to gradually break the seal. Rapid removal may damage eardrum.
- Keep away from infants and small children. These earplugs are non-toxic, but may interfere with breathing if caught in windpipe, which could lead to serious injury or death.