Mack's Flightguard Airplane Pressure Relief Earplugs
If you suffer from ear pressure pain or discomfort as the result of altitude changes while flying on airplanes, Mack's Flightguard Airplane Pressure Relief Earplugs are your natural, drug-free solution. Lab tested, flight-tested and Frequent Flyer approved, Mack's Flightguard features an open-flow Aero Filter technology system, proven to help regulate and ease ear pain and pressure from altitude air pressure changes. The special open-flow ceramic filter guards sensitive ears from pain and discomfort from takeoff to landing, ensuring your next flight is a comfortable one. In-flight tests performed with Frequent Flyers proved that consumers found Mack's Flightguard to be a better option than other airplane ear plugs they have used and that they would recommend Flightguard to others. Flightguard is designed with high quality, ultra-soft, flexible silicone for extreme comfort during long flights and a firm, easy-to-grip stem for easy insertion and removal. These travel earplugs are washable and reusable and include a convenient storage case. Passenger cabin noise from airplane engines, crying babies and chatty neighbours can be a real nuisance and even harmful to your hearing. Mack's Flightguard Airplane Pressure Relief Earplugs have a high 26 decibel noise reduction rating (NRR), so you can enjoy a good book, concentrate on a project, or just simply relax.
- The comfortable earplugs for flying!
- Drug-free flying solution — relieve ear popping & pressure discomfort, naturally & safely.
- ComforTek technology — ultra soft flanges and open-flow filter system provide optimal performance and comfort during flights.
- Aero Filter regulates ear pressure to ease altitude changes.
- Firm stem and super soft flanges ensure superior comfort and ease of use.
- Flight-tested and Frequent Flyer approved.
- Includes storage case.
- Cabin and engine noise is reduced by 26 decibels.
|Blue + Clear
|Adult, children 7 years and older
|Noise Reduction Rating
|1 pair earplugs, 1 storage case
Directions for use
- Before inserting, with mouth closed and nose pinched closed, blow gently to clear and equalise any ear pressure. For best results, insert earplugs before takeoff and remove after landing and cabin door has been opened. Earplugs may be removed at maximum cruising altitude, but always insert 1 hour before landing.
- Reach over head and pull up and back on outer ear to straighten ear canal.
- With opposite hand, grasp earplug stem and insert by pressing forward in a circular motion to form an airtight seal.
Do not push earplug into ear so far that you are unable to easily grasp the stem with thumb and forefinger. Remove earplug slowly with twisting motion to gradually break the seal. Due to the excellent seal characteristics, rapid removal may damage eardrum. Do not use for sleeping while lying flat. Use only as directed.
Warnings & precautions
Keep away from infants and small children. This product is non-toxic, but may interfere with breathing if caught in windpipe, which could lead to serious injury or death. Improper fitting or disregard of the above recommendations will reduce effectiveness and could result in hearing loss or injury.
Wash with mild soap and warm water. Dry thoroughly before reinserting into ear. Store in original case. Discard if earplugs come in contact with lubricants, solvents or other chemicals. Earplugs should be inspected regularly for serviceability. Replace hard, torn or deformed earplugs. If used frequently, replace every 2 weeks.