Mack's Ear Seals Dual Purpose Earplugs
The original Ear Seals® dual purpose corded ear plugs from Mack's that reduce noise and seal out water. Made in USA.
- Dual-durometer design provides a unique combination of super-soft seal rings for unmatched comfort and a stiffer inner core for ease of insertion.
- Detachable cord allows user to conveniently hang the earplugs around neck in environments where noise comes and goes.
- Washable and reusable.
- Includes storage case.
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) — 27 decibels.
Power tools, swimming, concerts, motor sports, shooting sports, bathing, loud events, reading, studying, traveling, working, etc.
|Noise Reduction Rating||27 dB|
|Packaging dimension||10.5 × 2.5 × 9 cm|
|Packaging weight||30 g|
|Package contents||1 pair corded earplugs; 1 storage case|
Directions for use
- Reach over head and gently pull up and back on outer ear to straighten ear canal.
- With opposite hand, grasp earplug stem and insert by pressing forward in a circular motion to form airtight seal.
- Remove earplug slowly with twisting motion to gradually break the seal.
Earplugs should be worn at all times in noisy surroundings. Discard if earplugs come in contact with lubricants, solvents or other chemicals. May be used in chlorinated water. Earplugs should be inspected regularly for serviceability. Replace hard, torn or deformed earplugs. If used daily, replace every 2 to 4 weeks.
- Remove earplug slowly with twisting motion. Due to the excellent seal characteristics, rapid removal may damage eardrum.
- Do not pull cord to remove from ear.
- Do not push earplug into ear so far that you are unable to easily grasp the stem with thumb and forefinger.
- Remove cord from earplugs (with firm tug) before using for water activities or where there is a risk that it may get caught up during use.
- Do not use for sleeping.
- Use only as directed.
- Keep away from infants and small children. This product is non-toxic, but may interfere with breathing if caught in windpipe, or if cord is wrapped around neck, which could lead to serious injury or death.
- Do not use for scuba diving or at depths over 10 feet.
- Improper fitting or disregard of the above recommendations will reduce effectiveness and could result in hearing loss or injury.
- Wash with mild soap and warm water.
- Dry thoroughly before reinserting into ear.
- Store in original case.