Mack's Ear Band Swimming Headband with Silicone Putty Earplugs
Ear Band Swimming Headband
- Stylish neoprene headband helps keep ear protection in place.
- Helps prevent swimmer's ear.
- Doctor recommended for swimmers with ear tubes or eardrum perforations.
- Helps prevent kids from removing ear protection.
- Helps keep ears warm during cold water and winter activities.
- Helps keep hair out of face.
- Safe, comfortable and effective.
- 2-color, reversible, adjustable neoprene headband fits most kids to medium-sized adult heads.
- Made with latex-free, stretchable neoprene with 7.5 cm adjustable velcro closure.
Swimming, bathing, etc.
The headband is 52 cm (20.5 in) long and fits head size between 16" to 22". To measure the head please measure just as the headband would be worn, from the hairline at the forehead diagonally across to the back where the hairline meets the neck.
Silicone Putty Earplugs
- USA's original and #1-selling moldable silicone ear plugs.
- The ultimate in earplug comfort, Mack's silicone putty molds to the unique contours of any ear.
- #1 doctor recommended brand to get a good night's sleep when sleeping with a snoring spouse.
- #1 doctor recommended brand to help prevent swimmer's ear infections.
- Provides a better, more comfortable fit and seal than custom ear plugs.
- No pressure, cover-only design offers unsurpassed comfort.
- Safe for use with ear tubes.
- Provides protection after surgeries.
- Helps relieve ear pain as the result of airplane air pressure.
- Protects hearing from loud noises.
- Provides non-toxic, non-allergenic waterproof protection.
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) – 22 decibels.
Sleeping, reading, studying, working, traveling, bathing, swimming, music, relaxation, loud events, flying discomfort, prevent ear infections, protection after ear surgery, etc.
|Material||Headband: 3 mm latex-free neoprene with Velcro connection; Earplugs: Moldable, non-irritating silicone rubber|
|Color||Headband: Blue, Purple; Earplugs: Beige / Orange / White|
|Size||Headband: Length 52 cm (20.5 in)|
|Origin||Headband: China; Earplugs: USA|
|Package contents||1 headband; 1 pair earplugs|
|Packaging dimension||Headband: 7 × 5 × 12 cm; Earplugs: 6 × 3.5 × 1.5 cm|
|Packaging weight||50 g|
Directions for use
Place center of Ear Band across forehead, then cover ears and secure ends at back of neck, at or below the hairline. The headband may be slightly tight when first putting it on. If so, grab each end and pull firmly several times to stretch out the neoprene. Rinse with fresh water and allow to air dry after each use. Not recommended for diving.
To keep water out of the ears and help prevent swimmer’s ear, wear one of Mack’s waterproof-style earplugs under Mack’s Ear Band.
If washing is needed, hand wash with mild detergent and air dry.