Mack's Dreamgirl Soft Foam Earplugs, 7 Pair
Original pink soft foam ear plugs from Mack's (USA) that are designed for small or sensitive ear canals. Made in Sweden.
- Soft foam ear plugs designed for women with small or sensitive ear canals.
- Unique hollow and flared design maximizes comfort, especially during sleep.
- Ultimate comfort for women: softer, smaller, silky smooth and contoured.
- # 1 doctor recommended brand to prevent hearing loss.
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) – 30 decibels.
- Free aluminum keychain carrying case.
Sleeping, reading, studying, traveling, working, music, relaxation, loud events, concerts, motor sports, shooting sports, power tools, etc.
|Noise Reduction Rating||30 dB|
|Origin||Made in Sweden. Packaged in U.S.A.|
|Package contents||7 pair earplugs; 1 aluminum keychain carrying case|
|Packaging dimension||9 × 3 × 14 cm|
|Packaging weight||30 g|
Directions for use
- With clean hands, hold earplug between thumb and forefinger. Roll and progressively compress the entire tapered end of the earplug to a small wrinkle-free cylinder.
- To ensure fitting, reach hand over head and gently pull ear upward and outward.
- Insert compressed, tapered end of earplug well inside ear canal. Hold 30 - 60 seconds until earplug expands. Release, then push in again for 5 seconds to ensure fit.
- Remove earplug slowly. Use a gentle twisting motion to gradually break the seal. Rapid removal may damage eardrum.
Discard after several uses or as soon as dirt or wax accumulates on earplugs.
User fit check
In a noisy environment with earplugs inserted, cup hands over both ears and release. If the earplugs are inserted correctly, you should not notice a significant difference in attenuation. If a proper fit has not been obtained, move to a quiet area and repeat fitting instructions.
- Remove earplug slowly with twisting motion to gradually break the seal. Rapid removal may damage eardrum.
- Improper fitting will reduce effectiveness and could result in hearing loss or injury.
- Keep away from infants and small children. These earplugs are non-toxic, but may interfere with breathing if caught in windpipe, which could lead to serious injury or death.