Mack's Dreamgirl Soft Foam Earplugs, 3 Pair
Do you roll and roll foam ear plugs and still have difficulty getting them into your ear canals or getting them to stay put? Do your ears hurt or ache after wearing standard-sized foam ear plugs? If so, there is a good chance you have smaller ear canals. Mack's Dreamgirl Soft Foam Ear Plugs are designed slightly smaller, providing comfort to those with smaller ear canals. They are moulded with super low-pressure, tapered foam to provide extreme comfort. Dreamgirl carries a high noise reduction rating (NRR) of 30 decibels to help protect hearing and to get a good night's sleep. With these small Mack's Dreamgirl Soft Foam Ear Plugs you can treat yourself to comfort and protection, while blocking out snoring, harmful noise, loud neighbours or just relaxing with a good book.
Small ear plugs
Designed about 20% smaller than Mack's standard-sized foam ear plugs to provide ultimate comfort for small or sensitive ear canals. Softer, smaller, silky smooth and contoured.
With a high Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 30 decibels, these noise blocking ear plugs are great for sleeping, snoring, studying, power tools, shooting sports, travel, loud events, etc.
Moulded with super low-pressure, skinned and tapered, slow release foam, providing unmatched user comfort and hygiene. Unique hollow and flared design maximises comfort, especially for a side sleeper.
#1 brand for snoring, sleeping and to protect hearing
Mack's is the #1 doctor recommended brand of foam ear plugs to protect hearing and to get a good night's sleep when sleeping with a snoring spouse.
|Noise Reduction Rating||30 dB|
|Packaging dimension||9.5 × 2.5 × 14.5 cm|
|Packaging weight||10 g|
|Package content||3 pair Mack's Dreamgirl Soft Foam Earplugs|
Directions for use
- With clean hands, hold earplug between thumb and forefinger. Roll and progressively compress the entire tapered end of the earplug to a small wrinkle-free cylinder.
- To ensure fitting, reach hand over head and gently pull ear upward and outward.
- Insert compressed, tapered end of earplug well inside ear canal. Hold 30 - 60 seconds until earplug expands. Release, then push in again for 5 seconds to ensure fit.
- Remove earplug slowly. Use a gentle twisting motion to gradually break the seal. Rapid removal may damage eardrum.
Discard after several uses or as soon as dirt or wax accumulates on earplugs.
User fit check
In a noisy environment with earplugs inserted, cup hands over both ears and release. If the earplugs are inserted correctly, you should not notice a significant difference in attenuation. If a proper fit has not been obtained, move to a quiet area and repeat fitting instructions.
- Remove earplug slowly with twisting motion to gradually break the seal. Rapid removal may damage eardrum.
- Improper fitting will reduce effectiveness and could result in hearing loss or injury.
- Keep away from infants and small children. These earplugs are non-toxic, but may interfere with breathing if caught in windpipe, which could lead to serious injury or death.