Mack's Blackout Soft Foam Earplugs
Exposure to loud music from concerts, jam sessions, and nightclubs can lead to permanent hearing loss. In fact, a single exposure to dangerous noise levels can cause irreversible hearing loss and debilitating conditions like tinnitus (ringing in the ears). Mack’s Blackout Soft Foam Earplugs help protect your hearing from potentially damaging noise levels so you can fully enjoy loud events, while being safer and more comfortable. Blackout carries a high noise reduction rating of 32 decibels, protecting your ears during concerts, jam sessions, nightclubs, and loud events.
High performance noise reduction
With a high Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 32 decibels, these noise blocking earplugs help reduce the potentially harmful effects of loud music and noise.
Made with super low-pressure, slow release, comfortable foam. Fully skinned and tapered, providing unmatched user comfort and hygiene.
Sleek, cool colour
With Blackout, you'll be safe and stylish at music festivals, concerts, jam sessions, gigs, nightclubs and loud events.
USA's #1 doctor recommended brand
#1 doctor recommended brand of foam earplugs to protect hearing or prevent hearing loss. Fully enjoy concerts and events while bringing dangerous noise down to safer, more comfortable levels.
Also great for sleeping, reading, studying, traveling, working, power tools, motor sports, shooting sports, etc.
|Noise Reduction Rating||32 dB|
|UPC||(3 Pair) 033732009836 ; (7 Pair) 033732009874|
|Packaging dimension||(3 Pair) 9.5 × 2 × 14 cm ; (7 Pair) 9.5 × 3 × 14 cm|
|Packaging weight||(3 Pair) 10 g ; (7 Pair) 35 g|
|Package content||(3 Pair) 3 Pair Mack's Blackout Soft Foam Earplugs ; (7 Pair) 7 pair Mack's Blackout Soft Foam Earplugs, 1 aluminium keychain carrying case|
Directions for use
- With clean hands, hold earplug between thumb and forefinger. Roll and progressively compress the entire tapered end of the earplug to a small wrinkle-free cylinder.
- To ensure fitting, reach hand over head and gently pull ear upward and outward.
- Insert compressed, tapered end of earplug well inside ear canal. Hold 30 - 60 seconds until earplug expands. Release, then push in again for 5 seconds to ensure fit.
- Remove earplug slowly. Use a gentle twisting motion to gradually break the seal. Rapid removal may damage eardrum.
Discard after several uses or as soon as dirt or wax accumulates on earplugs.
User fit check
In a noisy environment with earplugs inserted, cup hands over both ears and release. If the earplugs are inserted correctly, you should not notice a significant difference in attenuation. If a proper fit has not been obtained, move to a quiet area and repeat fitting instructions.
- Remove earplug slowly with twisting motion to gradually break the seal. Rapid removal may damage eardrum.
- Improper fitting will reduce effectiveness and could result in hearing loss or injury.
- Keep away from infants and small children. These earplugs are non-toxic, but may interfere with breathing if caught in windpipe, which could lead to serious injury or death.