Mack's Acoustic Foam Earplugs Corded
- Brand: Mack's
- Model: MAC0961
Offer ends in :
Innovative, safe hearing protection
With a Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 20 decibels, these ear plugs help reduce the potentially harmful effects of loud music and noise while allowing clearer sound over standard foam earplugs.
Softer, clearer acoustics
Innovative hollow-cut and grooved design provides clearer acoustics and allows for improved communication.
Made with super-low pressure, slow release, comfortable foam. Provides comfort, even for small ear canals.
Convenient travel case
Keeps your earplugs clean and ready-to-go. Great for concerts, jam sessions, festivals, nightclubs, shop work, loud events, loud office spaces, etc.
USA's #1 doctor recommended brand of foam earplugs
To protect hearing or prevent hearing loss. Fully enjoy concerts and events while bringing dangerous noise down to safer, more comfortable levels.
|Noise Reduction Rating||20 dB|
|Packaging dimension||9.5 × 2 × 14 cm|
|Packaging weight||15 g|
|Package content||1 pair Mack's Acoustic Foam Earplugs Corded; 1 travel case|
Directions for use
- With clean hands, hold earplug between thumb and forefinger. Roll and progressively compress the entire tapered end of the earplug to a small wrinkle-free cylinder.
- To ensure fitting, reach hand over head and gently pull ear upward and outward.
- Insert compressed, tapered end of earplug well inside ear canal. Hold 30 - 60 seconds until earplug expands. Release, then push in again for 5 seconds to ensure fit.
- Remove earplug slowly. Use a gentle twisting motion to gradually break the seal. Rapid removal may damage eardrum.
Discard after several uses or as soon as dirt or wax accumulates on earplugs.
User fit check
In a noisy environment with earplugs inserted, cup hands over both ears and release. If the earplugs are inserted correctly, you should not notice a significant difference in attenuation. If a proper fit has not been obtained, move to a quiet area and repeat fitting instructions.
- Remove earplug slowly with twisting motion to gradually break the seal. Rapid removal may damage eardrum.
- Improper fitting will reduce effectiveness and could result in hearing loss or injury.
- Keep away from infants and small children. These earplugs are non-toxic, but may interfere with breathing if caught in windpipe, which could lead to serious injury or death.