Mack's Acoustic Foam Corded Earplugs
Original musician's foam ear plugs with cord from Mack's (USA) that helps reduce harmful noise while hearing the full range of sound, music and communication. Made in Sweden.
- These ear plugs’ innovative hollow-cut and grooved design provides clearer acoustics and allows for improved communication.
- Safe, comfortable hearing protection.
- # 1 doctor recommended brand to prevent hearing loss.
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) – 20 decibels.
- Includes storage case.
Concerts, jam sessions, nightclubs, loud events, shop work, etc.
|Noise Reduction Rating||20 dB|
|Origin||Made in Sweden. Packaged in U.S.A.|
|Package contents||1 pair corded earplugs; 1 storage case|
|Packaging dimension||9 × 2 × 14 cm|
|Packaging weight||20 g|
Directions for use
- With clean hands, hold earplug between thumb and forefinger. Roll and progressively compress the entire tapered end of the earplug to a small wrinkle-free cylinder.
- To ensure fitting, reach hand over head and gently pull ear upward and outward.
- Insert compressed, tapered end of earplug well inside ear canal. Hold 30 - 60 seconds until earplug expands. Release, then push in again for 5 seconds to ensure fit.
- Remove earplug slowly. Use a gentle twisting motion to gradually break the seal. Rapid removal may damage eardrum.
Discard after several uses or as soon as dirt or wax accumulates on earplugs.
User fit check
In a noisy environment with earplugs inserted, cup hands over both ears and release. If the earplugs are inserted correctly, you should not notice a significant difference in attenuation. If a proper fit has not been obtained, move to a quiet area and repeat fitting instructions.
- Remove earplug slowly with twisting motion to gradually break the seal. If corded, do not pull cord to remove from ear. Rapid removal may damage eardrum.
- Improper fitting will reduce effectiveness and could result in hearing loss or injury.
- Keep away from infants and small children. These earplugs are non-toxic, but may interfere with breathing if caught in windpipe, which could lead to serious injury or death.
- If using the corded earplugs, avoid situations where there is a risk cord may get caught up during use.