Hevea Kawan Mini Rubberduck
Iconic Hevea pure natural Rubberduck Kawan Mini, designed with no holes, plastic-free.
Kawan Mini is Hevea's smallest addition to the best-selling Kawan range of toys. Mini is the cute baby brother, painted exclusively with pure natural colours, and its shape and design encourages the baby's sensation of touch and stimulates the development of baby's vision.
1 toy = 3 functions — Playing · Teething · Bathing.
Kawan comes in a cute box, perfect for both girls and boys, made from FSC® certified paper.
Meets EU standard EN71, US ASTM, Canada Consumer Product Safety Act, & AS/NZ ISO standard.
- 100% pure natural rubber, free of phthalates, PVC and BPA.
- Hand-painted with pure natural plant pigments.
- Soft, malleable and easy for tiny hands to grasp.
- The patterned texture on beak and feet, which is ideal for soothing and massaging irritated gums.
- The elasticity of the rubber makes it perfect to chew on.
- The colour contrast stimulates and encourages the development of baby vision.
- Floats on water.
- The one-piece design it has no cracks or joints for bacteria to hide in = very hygienic.
- 8 cm tall.
|Material||Natural rubber latex|
|Size||8 cm tall|
|Age||0 month up|
|Package content||1 rubber duck|
- Do not rip toy apart.
- Check daily or before use that the bathing toys are in good condition. This is done by pulling the various parts of the toy and checking that it is still in good condition. If there are splits or changes in the toy, it should be discarded.
- Hevea is made of 100% natural rubber, which can darken in colour as time goes by.
- Very few children are allergic to natural rubber, however watch out for any allergic reactions, and stop any use if an allergic reaction should occur because of using the toy.
- The bathing toys should be cleaned by hand or in a machine suitable for this, and shouldn't be washed in a dishwasher.
- For a more natural approach to cleaning your bath toys, use vinegar. Mix four parts white vinegar to one part warm water. Submerge the toys completely or apply the solution to each toy with a sponge.