Mack's Snoozers Silicone Putty Earplugs, 6 Pair
The first Mack's mouldable silicone earplugs was invented in 1962 and the original formula is still used today. The ultimate in earplug comfort, Mack's silicone putty moulds to the unique contours of any ear and provides a better fit and seal than custom-moulded ear plugs. Mack's mouldable silicone earplugs are versatile, blocking out water and reducing noise by 22 decibels (dB). They're great for sleeping, swimming, traveling, snoring, studying, loud music concerts, motor sports, etc.
- USA's original and # 1 selling mouldable silicone ear plugs.
- Provides safe, non-toxic, non-allergenic waterproof protection and protects hearing from loud noises.
- Mack's soft mouldable silicone putty moulds very comfortably to the unique contours of any ear.
- Mack's original soft silicone putty formula provides a better, more comfortable fit and seal than custom moulded ear plugs.
- No pressure, cover-only design offers unsurpassed comfort.
- # 1 doctor recommended brand to get a good night's sleep when sleeping with a snoring spouse. Mack's earplugs have been saving marriages since 1962.
- # 1 doctor recommended brand to help prevent swimmer's ear infections (otitis externa).
- # 1 brand of mouldable silicone earplugs personally used by doctors.
- Lab tested and proven to help relieve airplane ear pressure and pain due to flying.
- Helps prevent surfer's ear (exostosis). Mack's are the official earplugs of USA Swimming!
- Safe for use with ear tubes. Provides protection after ear surgeries.
- Made in the USA and carry a Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 22 decibels.
- Includes storage case.
Sleeping, block out snoring, studying, working, traveling, bathing, swimming, concerts, loud events, flying discomfort, motorcycles, prevent ear infections, protection after ear surgery, etc.
|Material||Mouldable, non-irritating silicone rubber|
|Noise Reduction Rating||22 dB|
|Packaging dimension||10.5 × 2.5 × 14.5 cm|
|Packaging weight||85 g|
|Package content||6 pair Mack's Snoozers silicone putty earplugs; 1 storage case|
Directions for use
- Make sure hands and ear opening are clean and dry. Shape whole plug into a ball.
- Place plug over ear opening and flatten to form airtight seal. Avoid hair.
- To loosen and remove, press up behind ear. Discard when soiled or no longer sticky.
- Use whole earplug. Do not cut, break apart or elongate.
- Do not force plug into ear canal! Cover only.
- Adult supervision required for children under 15.
- Do not use for scuba diving or at depths over 10 feet.
- Use only as directed.
- If misused (by failure to use as directed), earplug may become lodged in ear, which requires removal by an Ear, Nose and Throat Doctor only.
- Discard if earplugs come in contact with lubricants, solvents or other chemicals (may be used in chlorinated water).
- Keep away from infants and small children when not in use. These plugs are non-toxic but may interfere with breathing if caught in windpipe, which could lead to serious injury or death.
In case of misuse
If you, your child or your pet has swallowed a plug, do not worry. It will pass through the body in the normal way. It is non-toxic and will cause no harm. If a plug has been pushed into the ear, contrary to directions, do not try to get it out with a bobby pin, tweezers or cotton swab. You will only push it further into the ear and may cause yourself harm. See an Ear, Nose and Throat Doctor. Only they have the proper equipment to remove foreign material from the ear. Your family doctor or local emergency room is not equipped to handle such problems. Do not panic, a few days wait will cause no harm.