Natursutten Natural Rubber Nipples, 2 Pack
Natursutten Natural Rubber Nipples are much softer than silicone and more resistant to teething / bites. The softness feels more natural for babies, and the nipples create a natural, comforting association for babies using Natursutten pacifiers.
The nipples are made in Italy alongside the Natursutten pacifier, in a family-run factory that's been manufacturing natural rubber baby products for three generations.
Choose between Slow Flow (0 months up) and Fast Flow (6 months up).
|Age||(Slow Flow) 0 months up ; (Fast Flow) 6 months up|
|UPC||(Slow Flow) 894654002103 ; (Fast Flow) 894654002110|
|Package content||2 nipples|
For your child's safety and health: Warning!
- Always use this product with adult supervision.
- Never use feeding teats as a soother.
- Continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids will cause tooth decay.
- Always check food temperature before feeding.
- Glass bottles may break.
- Keep all parts not in use out of the reach of children.
- Produced from natural rubber latex which might cause allergic reactions.
Before first use
For hygienic reasons place nipples in boiling water for 5 minutes, followed by a gentle wash in lukewarm water with a mild liquid soap added.
Before each use
- Inspect before each use and pull bottle nipples in all directions to check for cracks and holes. Throw away at the first sign of damage or weakness.
- Always clean before use.
- Separate and wash in lukewarm water with mild liquid soap.
- After filling, place the baby bottle in a container of hot water, until the content has reached the desired temperature.
- Place rubber nipple after heating.
- Avoid overheating, and shake bottle well after heating to ensure an even temperature. Always control temperature on own wrist before use.
How to use the bottle
- To minimise the risk of swallowing excess air when using the baby bottle we recommend to use the enclosed double valve. The bottle however is fully usable with out the valve.
- Place the nipple carefully inside the ring followed by the anti-colic double valve (top up). Fill the bottle and place the ring including bottle nipple and anti colic valve on the bottle and tighten well.
- Please follow instructions from manufacturer of baby milk formula.
- Keep the baby in a semi upright position supporting the head and neck. The child must not be placed in a lying down position when using the bottle, as it might cause ear infections.
- The bottle must always be kept in a position where the nipple is filled, preventing the baby from swallowing air when feeding.
- Never put the baby to bed with a bottle, as accidents have occurred.
Take care of your nipple
- The nipple should be replaced every 6-8 weeks in order to keep the best standard of hygienic and safety. Please pay careful attention and examine all parts regularly for dents and cracks.
- Avoid leaving the nipples in direct sunlight, heat or with disinfectants for longer than recommended as it might make weaken the nipple.
- Do not try to enlarge the hole in the nipple as it might get hurt hereby. We have nipples with bigger holes.