Mack's Maximum Protection Soft Foam Earplugs
This 'Mack Daddy' of earplugs carries the highest noise reduction rating available. Finally, an earplug that provides 33 decibels of noise reduction while also providing a comfortable fit for your ear canals. Mack's Maximum Protection Soft Foam Ear Plugs are great for those who prefer a slightly fuller-sized earplug, without the large, bulky size of some competitors' earplugs. Moulded with super soft, low-pressure, slow-release and tapered foam for easy fitting and unmatched comfort. This high performance hearing protection is ideal for use in environments where noise is at hazardous levels. Bring noise levels down to a safer, more tolerable level during loud concerts, motor sports, sleep, shooting sports, power tools, etc.
Maximum noise reduction
With the highest Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 33 decibels, these orange noise blocking earplugs help reduce the potentially harmful effects of loud noise.
Made with Mack's Comfy Cush foam for excellent performance and unmatched comfort. Finally, a 33 dB NRR, low pressure, foam earplug designed for larger sized ear canals without the excessive, uncomfortable bulk that comes with other brands.
Great for sleeping, block out snoring, relax while traveling, enjoy music concerts, use power tools, reading, studying, working, relaxation, loud events, motorcycling, shooting sports, etc.
#1 doctor recommended brand
Mack's is the earplug brand most often recommended by Ear, Nose and Throat doctors.
Made in the USA
Proudly made in the USA with safe, high performance, noise reducing foam.
|Noise Reduction Rating||33 dB|
|UPC||(10 Pair) 033732000994; (50 Pair) 033732055994|
|Package content||(3 Pair) 3 pair earplugs; (10 Pair) 10 pair earplugs, 1 plastic container; (50 Pair) 50 pair earplugs|
Directions for use
- With clean hands, hold earplug between thumb and forefinger. Roll and progressively compress the entire tapered end of the earplug to a small wrinkle-free cylinder.
- To ensure fitting, reach hand over head and gently pull ear upward and outward.
- Insert compressed, tapered end of earplug well inside ear canal. Hold 30 - 60 seconds until earplug expands. Release, then push in again for 5 seconds to ensure fit.
- Remove earplug slowly. Use a gentle twisting motion to gradually break the seal. Rapid removal may damage eardrum.
Discard after several uses or as soon as dirt or wax accumulates on earplugs.
User fit check
In a noisy environment with earplugs inserted, cup hands over both ears and release. If the earplugs are inserted correctly, you should not notice a significant difference in attenuation. If a proper fit has not been obtained, move to a quiet area and repeat fitting instructions.
- Remove earplug slowly with twisting motion to gradually break the seal. Rapid removal may damage eardrum.
- Improper fitting will reduce effectiveness and could result in hearing loss or injury.
- Keep away from infants and small children. These earplugs are non-toxic, but may interfere with breathing if caught in windpipe, which could lead to serious injury or death.