Mack's Hi Viz* Soft Foam Earplugs, 50 Pair
Protect your hearing in style with Mack's Hi Viz Soft Foam Earplugs!
These bright, easy-to-see earplugs are made with super low-pressure, slow-release foam for extreme comfort, even during extended wear. With a high Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 32 decibels, they provide superior protection against harmful noise, making them ideal for a variety of applications, including:
- Shop work and industrial use: Protect your hearing from loud machinery and other industrial noise.
- Motor sports and shooting: Enjoy your favorite motor sports and shooting activities without damaging your hearing.
- Loud events, such as concerts and sporting events: Block out the noise at loud events and enjoy yourself without having to worry about your hearing.
- Sleeping and studying: Create a quiet environment for sleeping and studying.
- Traveling and flying: Reduce noise on airplanes and in other travel environments.
Mack's Hi Viz Soft Foam Earplugs are also ANSI-compliant, meaning they meet the highest luminescent factor requirements for high-visibility safety apparel. This makes them ideal for use in workplaces where safety is a top priority.
- Bright, easy-to-see fluorescent yellow-green color: For easy compliance checks and fast acquisition under sudden, dangerous noise conditions.
- High Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 32 decibels: For superior protection against harmful noise.
- Made with super low-pressure, slow-release foam: For extreme comfort, even during extended wear.
- ANSI-compliant: For use in workplaces where safety is a top priority.
- Versatile enough for a variety of applications: Including shop work, industrial use, motor sports, shooting, loud events, sleeping, studying, traveling, and flying.
|Noise Reduction Rating||32 dB|
|Package content||50 pairs of Mack's Hi Viz* Soft Foam Earplugs|
Directions for use
- With clean hands, hold earplug between thumb and forefinger. Roll and progressively compress the entire tapered end of the earplug to a small wrinkle-free cylinder.
- To ensure fitting, reach hand over head and gently pull ear upward and outward.
- Insert compressed, tapered end of earplug well inside ear canal. Hold 30 - 60 seconds until earplug expands. Release, then push in again for 5 seconds to ensure fit.
- Remove earplug slowly. Use a gentle twisting motion to gradually break the seal. Rapid removal may damage eardrum.
Discard after several uses or as soon as dirt or wax accumulates on earplugs.
User fit check
In a noisy environment with earplugs inserted, cup hands over both ears and release. If the earplugs are inserted correctly, you should not notice a significant difference in attenuation. If a proper fit has not been obtained, move to a quiet area and repeat fitting instructions.
- Remove earplug slowly with twisting motion to gradually break the seal. Rapid removal may damage eardrum.
- Improper fitting will reduce effectiveness and could result in hearing loss or injury.
- Keep away from infants and small children. These earplugs are non-toxic, but may interfere with breathing if caught in windpipe, which could lead to serious injury or death.