Mack's ThermaFit Soft Foam Earplugs
Mack's ThermaFit Soft Foam Ear Plugs feel firm out of the package, but therein lies the secret to why many consider these the best earplugs ever. The rigidity of these earplugs make insertion into the ear canal easier than with some competitor's softer foams that can bend and crumple during insertion.
After insertion, the PVC foam reacts with your body heat to slowly expand and fill the unique contours of your ear canal, creating a super comfortable, noise reducing seal. The cylinder plug design is slightly shorter in length than traditional bullet-shaped foam earplugs, providing a low profile, discreet look. Mack's ThermaFit Earplugs carry a noise reduction rating (NRR) of 29 decibels to help protect hearing or get a good night's sleep. The convenient plastic storage jar features a flip-open top for easy dispensing.
If you want to block out snoring, harmful noise, loud neighbours, study or simply relax, get the comfort and protection you desire with Mack's ThermaFit Soft Foam Earplugs. Please carefully follow the package and video instructions to ensure the best fit and performance.
Body heat activated
ThermaFit's unique PVC foam starts firmer than other foams to ease insertion, then reacts and softens with your body heat to conform to the unique contours of your ears, providing super comfortable, noise blocking performance, all day and all night.
29 dB Noise Reduction Rating
With a high Noise Reduction Rating of 29 dB, Mack's ThermaFit earplugs not only protect your ears from dangerous noise levels, they also deliver comfort so you can relax and sleep in peace.
Block out snoring, relax while traveling, enjoy music concerts, use power tools and even target shoot with Mack's ThermaFit, multi-purpose, noise reducing earplugs.
|Noise Reduction Rating||29 dB|
|Package content||(40 Pair) 40 pair earplugs|
Directions for use
- With clean hands, hold earplug between thumb and forefinger. Roll and progressively compress the entire tapered end of the earplug to a small wrinkle-free cylinder.
- To ensure fitting, reach hand over head and gently pull ear upward and outward.
- Insert compressed, tapered end of earplug well inside ear canal. Hold 30 - 60 seconds until earplug expands. Release, then push in again for 5 seconds to ensure fit.
- Remove earplug slowly. Use a gentle twisting motion to gradually break the seal. Rapid removal may damage eardrum.
Discard after several uses or as soon as dirt or wax accumulates on earplugs.
User fit check
In a noisy environment with earplugs inserted, cup hands over both ears and release. If the earplugs are inserted correctly, you should not notice a significant difference in attenuation. If a proper fit has not been obtained, move to a quiet area and repeat fitting instructions.
- Remove earplug slowly with twisting motion to gradually break the seal. Rapid removal may damage eardrum.
- Improper fitting will reduce effectiveness and could result in hearing loss or injury.
- Keep away from infants and small children. These earplugs are non-toxic, but may interfere with breathing if caught in windpipe, which could lead to serious injury or death.