Mack's Hi Viz* Soft Foam Earplugs Corded, 2 Pair
Exposure to loud sounds from shop work, industrial use, motor sports, and shooting can lead to permanent hearing loss. In fact, a single exposure to dangerous noise levels can cause irreversible hearing loss and debilitating conditions like tinnitus (ringing in the ears). Mack’s Hi Viz luminescent, bright colour (fluorescent yellow-green) is the most luminous colour to the human eye according to the American National Standards Institute. The earplugs are extremely convenient for making compliance checks at a greater distance, under different lighting and weather conditions. By utilising the most luminous colour, Hi Viz earplugs have the superior advantage of giving users the best chance to quickly visually locate earplugs for fast use under unexpected or sudden unsafe noise conditions. Mack's Hi Viz Soft Foam Earplugs help protect hearing from potentially damaging noise levels so you can bring sounds to a safer, more tolerable level. Hi Viz earplugs have a high noise reduction rating (NRR) of 32 decibels.
Most visible colour
Meets ANSI's highest luminescent factor requirement of 70% for Hi-Viz safety apparel. Bright, easy to locate colour (ANSI fluorescent yellow-green) allows more efficient compliance checks and fast acquisition under sudden, dangerous noise conditions.
With a high Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 32 decibels, these noise blocking earplugs help protect ears against harmful noise that can cause permanent hearing loss.
Made with super low-pressure, slow release, comfortable foam. Mack's High Visibility earplugs are perfect for extended wear in situations where extreme comfort is paramount.
Great for shop work, industrial use, motor sports, shooting, loud events, studying, traveling, concerts, etc.
Corded for convenience and prevent earplug loss
The practical cord makes it easy to remove the earplugs and put them back in as often and as quickly as needed, making them perfect for intermittent noise. It also helps prevent loss of earplugs.
USA's #1 doctor recommended
Mack’s is the earplug brand most often recommended by Ear, Nose, and Throat Doctors.
|Noise Reduction Rating||32 dB|
|Packaging dimension||11 × 3 × 9.5 cm|
|Packaging weight||30 g|
|Package content||2 pair Mack's Hi Viz* soft foam earplugs corded; 1 storage case|
Directions for use
- With clean hands, hold earplug between thumb and forefinger. Roll and progressively compress the entire tapered end of the earplug to a small wrinkle-free cylinder.
- To ensure fitting, reach hand over head and gently pull ear upward and outward.
- Insert compressed, tapered end of earplug well inside ear canal. Hold 30 - 60 seconds until earplug expands. Release, then push in again for 5 seconds to ensure fit.
- Remove earplug slowly. Use a gentle twisting motion to gradually break the seal. Rapid removal may damage eardrum.
Discard after several uses or as soon as dirt or wax accumulates on earplugs.
User fit check
In a noisy environment with earplugs inserted, cup hands over both ears and release. If the earplugs are inserted correctly, you should not notice a significant difference in attenuation. If a proper fit has not been obtained, move to a quiet area and repeat fitting instructions.
- Remove earplug slowly with twisting motion to gradually break the seal. Rapid removal may damage eardrum.
- Improper fitting will reduce effectiveness and could result in hearing loss or injury.
- Keep away from infants and small children. These earplugs are non-toxic, but may interfere with breathing if caught in windpipe, which could lead to serious injury or death.