Mack's Sound Asleep Soft Foam Earplugs
High noise reduction rating
Mack's Sound Asleep Soft Foam Earplugs provide a high noise reduction rating of 32 decibels, so you can tune out those snoring spouses, noisy neighbours and travel partners.
Designed for comfort
Mack's Sound Asleep Soft Foam Earplugs are ergonomically-shaped and super soft with a unique hollow end that maximises comfort, especially during sleep.
Get quality sleep
Mack's Sound Asleep Soft Foam Earplugs help you achieve the deep, quality sleep your body needs, allowing you to be at your best.
Great for relief from snoring spouses, noisy neighbours, air travel, etc.
USA's #1 doctor recommended
Mack's is the #1 doctor recommended brand of foam earplugs to get a good night's sleep when sleeping with a snoring spouse.
|Noise Reduction Rating||32 dB|
|Package content||12 pair earplugs, 1 plastic container|
Directions for use
- With clean hands, hold earplug between thumb and forefinger. Roll and progressively compress the entire tapered end of the earplug to a small wrinkle-free cylinder.
- To ensure fitting, reach hand over head and gently pull ear upward and outward.
- Insert compressed, tapered end of earplug well inside ear canal. Hold 30 - 60 seconds until earplug expands. Release, then push in again for 5 seconds to ensure fit.
- Remove earplug slowly. Use a gentle twisting motion to gradually break the seal. Rapid removal may damage eardrum.
Discard after several uses or as soon as dirt or wax accumulates on earplugs.
User fit check
In a noisy environment with earplugs inserted, cup hands over both ears and release. If the earplugs are inserted correctly, you should not notice a significant difference in attenuation. If a proper fit has not been obtained, move to a quiet area and repeat fitting instructions.
- Remove earplug slowly with twisting motion to gradually break the seal. Rapid removal may damage eardrum.
- Improper fitting will reduce effectiveness and could result in hearing loss or injury.
- Keep away from infants and small children. These earplugs are non-toxic, but may interfere with breathing if caught in windpipe, which could lead to serious injury or death.