Acu-Life Ear Wax Removal Syringe
The doctor designed reusable Ear Wax Removal Syringe is a safer alternative to the rubber bulb ear syringe due to its flared design, Tri-Stream Tip, and exit portals.
- Easily clean ears.
- Safer and more effective than rubber bulb ear syringes.
- Soft Tri-Stream Tip safely directs fluid to ear canal walls protecting ear drum from direct water spray.
- Flared design prevents over-insertion that can damage ear.
- Exit portals effectively drain water, wax and debris to prevent build up in ear.
- Patented doctor design.
- Use with water or ear wax drops.
|Origin||USA and China components. Assembled in USA|
|Package contents||1 20 ml syringe; 1 Tri-Stream Tip|
|Packaging dimension||5 × 4.5 × 15 cm|
|Packaging weight||30 g|
Place Tri-Stream Tip on top of syringe and hand-turn clockwise until tight. Rinse syringe with clean water before each use. To fill syringe with lukewarm water, first depress the plunger to expel all air. Then, place the tip of the syringe into the water and pull the plunger up/out until the syringe is filled. Fill the syringe with warm water (about body temperature).
- Never use cold or hot water to irrigate ear.
- Never use the syringe to irrigate the ear without the Tri-Stream Tip attached.
Irrigating the ear
Always irrigate in a seated position, holding a small bowl or basin under the ear to catch running water. The head should be tilted slightly toward the ear to be cleaned. Gently insert the Tri-Stream Tip fully into the ear. Slowly depress the plunger to irrigate the ear. Repeat the filling and irrigation process until the ear is fully irrigated. Clean syringe and tip thoroughly after each use.
If you experience dizziness or pain, discontinue use. Do not resume irrigation without consulting a doctor. Never irrigate ears if eardrum is known or suspected to be perforated, if tympanostomy tubes are present, or if any infection, drainage, bleeding, pain or irritation is present. Not for use in children under three (3) years of age.
Cleaning and storage
Clean syringe and tip thoroughly after each use with warm soapy water. Rinse well and squeeze out excess water. Let air dry. Store in a cool, dry place.